Walk away from old habits
Walk away from small thinking
Walk towards long-term goal
Walk for leaving behind a legacy
Walk with right stature
Walk as if you radiate energy
Walk with no regrets
‘Tech’ in the name of this website domain is derived from the walking habit I have. A mobile application which tracks steps keeps me consistent with walking. Now it had become a habit. I never chose walking as an exercising, but my sales profession compelled me to walk new streets.
I am in a best shape because of the brisk steps I take with headphones on. But it was not easy.
I would walk 8-9 kms. daily to visit clients and prospects. I could hire a cab, but why waste the money. My feet would get swollen initially, but then I did certain changes in my walking technique. Following techniques will increase your walking pace and stamina:
- Loosen the shoe flap – you can skip the terminal shoe lace holes. It make your ankles flexible because the get more area when you take long steps.
- Align neck and spinal cord in same line – do not bend down your neck, it decreases the oxygen intake, which can cause loss of energy. Heart patience may get a strock. Look straight ahead and walk erect.
- Streching – before going for a walk, stretch your legs and touch the toes with hands. Your legs won’t pain after walking.
- Long steps – your hamstring muscles and calves should feel the stress while walking. Take long steps for that.
- Hand occilation – your left hand should go ahead and right leg must go ahead. Similarly, so other leg and hand pair.
- Face mask – going outside without mask is not advised. If no one is there within your vicinity, then uncover your face. You may get a mild stroke and fall unconscious. Rigorous walking burns calories faster. Body needs oxygen to built up Hg. Use the mask wisely.
- Use walking apparel – use cotton t-shirt, because cotton absorbs sweat.
If you enjoyed this post, then don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment on how you are keeping your life together right now!
I’m documenting my journey on social media. Check out below!
Feel free to contact me firstname.lastname@example.org