Having a job and earning a decent amount is a great thing. However, there will be a time when you will question yourself why there is no excitement in life? The reason is you don’t have specific purpose in life. Your purpose is decided by your manager.
You live a life decided by your employer. Nothing wrong with it. Those who are into debt need a job. But for how long? Even if you leave the job, somebody else will fill your position. Your absense is not going to affect the employer,unless you are the VP. You are working to make your employer rich.
Here’s the proper approach for job going people. Don’t do job to dread weekdays. Ask yourself, what skills you are acquiring by doing job? Are those skills rare? Can you become self-employed by acquiring those skills? Because if you lose job someday, your skills are going to help you make money.
Here are the steps to set long-term goals:
- Specific goal you want to achive in 10 years – ex. Financial freedom by earning money online from anywhere, OR buying Lamborghini Avantador.
- Time limit – buying Lamborghini in year 2030.
- Creating multiple income streams – real estate, sales of any products, YouTube or Instagram channel, affiliate marketing, trading currencies. Spending 15 minutes on these platforms uploading content.
- Visualise your lifestyle in future after 10 years.
- Reading about people who made it.
Your goal will make you restless,positively. Believe in yourself and trust the process. Work without thinking about others’ opinion.
Think big and take small steps. Trust yourself and never underestimate yourself. Keep chasing your goals and trust the process. Don’t expect results within 5 months. Small changes do matter in a long run. Patience is the biggest virtue.
What do think about it? Mention in the comments. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org