Be your true self. Genuinely solve the problem of the question.
Quora is the best platform to build a trustworthy community of followers. People will trust you if you give them solution to their problems. Best thing about Quora is it is free.
If you have come across this article, then you certainly have an objective to fulfill. Either you know your niche in and out or you are a professional. And if you don’t fall in both of these categories then you still have the window to share your stories and experiences.
I won’t take your time. Let’s begin will the following points to gain followers on Quora.
- Value: Before typing and submitting the answer, ask yourself ‘Is the person who reads my answer getting value out of it?’ If your subconscious mind or intuition says ‘Yes’, then only submit.
- Add a bit humour: Don’t be very straightforward, understand the tone of subject and add little a quirks here and there. For example, if you are answering food related question, then use words like ‘yummy’, ‘fingerlicking’ etc.
- Images: I highly recommend to add images. It makes the answer look complete. We humans like to see images rather than just text. P.S. – try to avoid images from Google, they have less pixels compaired to photos you shot. The more clear photos, the more impressions.
- Profile photo: Add a good photo with a smile. Smile is a welcoming gesture. People subconsciously click on the ‘Follow’ button.
- Use different functions: Use Bold and Italic font effects. If you are adding a quote by a famous person, use Quote function, likewise use summation, integration if you are into maths.
- Plan your answer in proper format: You don’t have to go on typing essays. It looks boring in first impression. If you are not getting initial impressions then that post is not going much ahead. Write answers in points. Use points functions. Embolden the bullet points.
- Use Google voice assistant: You don’t have to write couple of sentences to get views. Your answer should be a story, which will be engaging. Rather than typing, dictate the answer. It will save your typing time. You only need to punctuate the sentences. With that you have to write 100-200 words answer with above points in mind. Bigger the answer (WITH QUALITY), greater the views. Remember the word QUALITY.
- At the end of the answer, ask for Upvote and Sharing. It works, if you have given quality answer.
If you do this, then your answer will create a snowball effect. It will get more impressions, it will bring more upvotes, and more followers. People will share your answer on other Spaces. And later you can create your own Space.
If you enjoyed this post, then don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment on how you are keeping your life together right now!
Follow me on social media!
Feel free to email me firstname.lastname@example.org