“We forget that the water cycle and the life cycle are one.”— Jacques Yves
Consider your vehicle’s engine, which has pistons, chain and, gears. They function properly because of the oil. It lubricates them resulting in a combined performance. Similarly, water is that oil which provides frictionless performance of our internal organs. Let’s not get into chemistry, water is basic solvent and not oil.
We need to understand how much water is needed to consume in order to stay hydrated, and to practice techniques to maintain adequate liquidity in your day-to-day life.
- Drink water when you wake up in the morning – certain bacteria in our mouth help in improving our immunity. They are present on the inner lining of our mouth in the morning. Don’t directly brush your teeth, drink half glass water.
- Carry water bottle – always keep one handy. It reduces the chances of drinking water from other sources which could be contaminated. Imagine a water bottle reminding you to drink water by vibrating or blinking the light attached to it, a bottle which can track your hydration data and sync with your mobile phones. Drink at least 7 eight ounce glasses daily, and if you are workingout or out in the hot weather, then 9 eight ounce glasses. Men need 13 eight ounce glasses and women need 9 eight ounce glasses of fluid every day.
- Drink before you get thirsty – Your body signals that it already has a lack of water. Your objective is to drink water before the body gives signals. Thirst receptors become weak as you age and making this habit will save you a kidney failure. This habit will help you glow your skin.
- Monitor your urine color – Generally, a lemonade color urine is normal. It represents that body is not losing essential salts like Magnesium and Potassium. Yellow colour represents loss of essential salts. Do you feel burning sensation while urinating during morning? Then it is bile (acid) secreted by liver which couldn’t neutralize the salts.
- Limit caffeine, alcohol and, sugar – Caffeine and alcohol make your body lose water more rapidly, and sugar in drinks. Instead, aim to drink more water. Even though water doesn’t give you dopamine kick like softdrinks, it is better for your body’s overall health. Beginning of life was from water. Drink plenty of it!
If you enjoyed this post, then don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment on how you are keeping your life together right now!
Why don’t you follow me on social media!
Feel free to drop email at firstname.lastname@example.org